Wednesday, September 22, 2010

50 Followers WHOO!

Start a load of a laundry, get on the computer for just a sec to check emails and what not, come here see 50 followers. AWWWW YEAAAAAA

I know what you are thinking, you see there are 51 followers and note 51 =! 50. Well some how I managed to follow myself and that wouldn't be right to count it.

So yea, you guys/girls all freaking ROCK!

Not much else to post right now, I just had a need to thank all my wonderful followers before I got back to cleaning!

Woot Woot!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats! I got 15 more to go.

    thinly veiled cry for help comment

    --Daytona Jones
    leader of the free world

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post!;)
    i like it;)
    supportin & follow you;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. do what u want couse a pirate is free!You're a Pirate!!
    cool!suppin bro :)
    check both my blogs are interesting! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. followin :)

    http://chilltimeitis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete